- Play for the "fun of it", not just to please your parents of coach.
- Play by the Laws of the Game.
- Never argue with the Referee of Assistant Referee's decision.
- Control your temper and use your energies for playing better football.
- Play well for yourself and your team, your team's performance will benefit and so will your own.
- Be a good sport. Recognise all good play, whether by your team or by your opponent's team.
- Treat all players as you yourself would like to be treated, Do not interfere with, bully or take unfair advantage of any player.
- Remember that the aims of the game are to have fun, improve your skills and feel good.
- Co-operate with your coach/manager, team mates and opponents, for without them you will not have a good game.
- Learn the Laws of the Game and you will be a much better player.
- Promote the Code of Conduct.